I recently came across an article titled ’75 photographic locations to visit before you die’. My ultimate dream (as I am sure for most aspiring photographers) would be to get paid to criss-cross the globe and take stunning shots of amazing locations. Just in case this dream doesn’t come true I decided to take matters in my own hand and give myself a little life project or challenge, to photograph and share each of these 75 locations, lucky for me I have had the opportunity to visit and capture some of the beautiful places listed already. In saying that I kind of want to return to a few and try some of the images again.
- New York, USA – probably best known for street photography I captured more of the iconic shots such as central park. I had visited New York prior to my ownership of my DSLR but hoping to do a mother-daughter trip next year to the big apple and looking forward to capturing some superb street photography and classic city views
- Galapagos Islands- best for unique wildlife I look forward to checking this off my list as I am a big fan of capture wildlife moments
- London, UK- check, check, check 🙂 best known for its amazing architecture I had such an amazing time capturing some of my favorite images to date
4. Kenya, Africa- This place has been on top of my list of places to visit FOREVER – the hubby and I have talked about going for our 5 year anniversary, which is next year 🙂 I would love to capture Africa’s big five
5. Tromso, Norway- Best place to capture the northern lights, I say sign me up, what an experience this would be
6. Nepal- the plan is 2014 to go with a group to climb to the base camp of MT Everest. Lots of training ahead of me 🙂
7. Hong Kong- best known for its urban scenes
8. Southern Alps, New Zealand- check 🙂 such a sweet place to try to shoot panoramas with mountains and glaciers you are constantly surrounded by beauty
9. Rio Carnival, Brazil- best known for its street photography, this is one of many celebrations I would love to be apart of and capture
10. Sydney, Australia- check 🙂 I lived in Australia for nearly 5 years and visited Sydney many times. Harbor bridge, opera house, beautiful beaches were some of the many images I captured through my travel. Although looking back through my images I realized I really want to do some HDR photos of the Opera House. I will make it happen next trip to OZ which happens pretty regularly when you are married to an Aussie.